More "You Said It!"

• “If an adopted sheep owner such as myself were in Mudgee on the weekend, would it be possible to pop out and have a real quick look? “

• “I appreciate how quickly you were able to do this for me! “


• “Thank you so much - My grandmother had tears in her eyes as we carefully wrapped the certificate. She has fallen in love with "cuddles" and has no doubts that my mum will too.”

• “I've just sent through another order for 2 more. Would love a little ewe if possible and whoever else needs a feed.”

• “Thank you so much for the picture of Jemima's beautiful Ruby Rose. We all hope that she and all your other sheep will be happy and be able to be well looked after, thanks to that marvellous marketing scheme.”

• “As a teacher I don't have loads of money, but I like for the money I do have to be put to good use. I think that you will find that many people will feel the same.

• “Thanks so much for this - it will delight the children and make me feel a lot better. Apparently there are some scam 'Adopt a sheep' people out there and I had a few parents ask if I had sent the money to one of these people my mistake! - needless to say I feel relieved seeing it was my idea! All the best to you all.”

• “Just wanted to say this is a great idea! I just purchased a sheep for my Nanna for Mother's Day...can't wait to name it and see the certificate! “

• “What' happens if you run out of sheep to adopt? I am quite happy to buy carbon credits instead.”

• “Hello Everyone at Uamby, I have just recieved my adoption certificate of my Lamb "Timmy", Thank you very much it is great and the only Valentines gift I recieved , so thank you little "Timmy". I once reared a poddy lamb just like little Timmy ( his name was Timmy). He looks exactly like him. So I am really pleased with your choice of the handsome boy... Best wishes to you and the family and the flock, special Hug to my Timmy.... xxxx

• “How do I renew my adoption? I'm keen to renew & keep "my" 3 of course!! Keep up the sensational work & how wonderful that you are so inspirational to other farmers & farms!”

• “Many thanks for the quick reply… I left it a bit late…this is a Mother’s Day gift!!”

• “This is my pleasure! I think it's great. It's for my Nanna actually and she was very excited about it, and thought the idea of writing to her sheep was hilarious.”

• “I've always wanted to own a sheep, but living in the city makes that hard. It always rains here in Oregon, and our sheep tend to look moldy because they're always soaking wet. Too bad I can't mail you a raincloud. I will send a check or figure out paypal, good luck over there! Your site was a joy, my husband heard about it over a podcast here in the US and knew I'd want to help out. I'd visit, but Australia is very far away. Maybe someday.

No comments: